Are you truly catering to your customers?
It’s one thing to provide a great product or service, but unfortunately, that’s where the experience stops for many people. Sales is all about truly understanding your clients’ needs and issues. Their experience with you should not end immediately after their signature is on paper.
The way I see it, all customers want the same 13 things from you.
That’s right. Regardless of the industry you’re in, or the product you sell, customers all essentially buy and remain loyal for the same core reasons. <– Click To Tweet
Stay true to all of them and you will develop a loyal and profitable customer base who will refer you to everyone they know!
- Customers desire to be important
- Customers crave to be appreciated
- Customers are most interested in themselves
- Customers want success and happiness for themselves
- Customers want to be listened to
- Customers will not trust unless they feel valued
- Customers want to be understood
- Customers build a natural rapport with people who have shared interests
- Customers are drawn to those who show genuine interest in them
- Customers want to associate with those who can help them
- Customers buy emotionally and defend logically
- Customer will spend more money to feel safe
- Customers will pay a premium when it makes them feel special
Let’s face it – your customers are just like everyone else at the end of their work day. We all have a natural need to be cared for and understood, which is the general theme among the points listed above.
Never stop attending to your client’s needs. They will know almost immediately the difference between someone who is interested in them and someone who was just interested in the sale. Don’t be the latter example!
Looking for more customer success? Nonstop Sales Boom is packed with strategies to bring in more clients (and keep them)!
2 responses to “The 13 Customer Laws”
[…] The 13 Customer Laws – Memorize this and your retention will skyrocket. […]
[…] The 13 Customer Laws by Colleen […]