Thanks to Lori Richardson at www.scoremoresales.com for announcing that Salesforce.com has just released a “kinder gentler” version of their best in class CRM specifically for entrepreneurs with just 1-2 seats needed. In fact just the other day a micro business asked me to recommend a small scale CRM and I excluded Salesforce because I didn’t know about this option! OOPS – better stay on top of things this fall…
The new edition, called “Contact Manager” is only $9 per user per month. The limit is two seats, and you can upgrade as your business grows.
This is a very simple way to finally get your sales data into a CRM that can help you make sales. Features according to Salesforce.com include:
- Contacts and Accounts – Contact Manager Edition lets users store and manage their contacts and accounts in the cloud so they can access this information regardless of location.
- Outlook and E-mail Integration – Track communications from Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo or any e-mail system, keeping a complete record of customer interactions. One you have integrated with outlook you have full integration with you smart phone making this app portable!
- Reporting – Run pre-configured and customized reports on your contacts, accounts, and associated activities.
- Customization – Contact Manager Edition can be tailored to track the data that is most important for your company’s particular needs.
- Google Apps – Contact Manager Edition includes built-in integration with Google Apps.
You can sign up for a free trial and be started in 1 day. Try it out and let me know what you think.
2 responses to “Salesforce.com Announcement: New Option for Micro-Entrepreneurs”
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Colleen Francis, Kevin Richardson and DUGSFDC, Instant QuoteStore. Instant QuoteStore said: Salesforce.com Announcement: New Option for Micro-Entrepreneurs http://bit.ly/2sYIJc […]
Social comments and analytics for this post…
This post was mentioned on Twitter by CFrancisVoice: Salesforce.com Announcement: New Option for Micro-Entrepreneurs http://bit.ly/2sYIJc…