If you find prospecting always somehow slips to the bottom of your “To Do” list, here are 12 Tips to help you ensure your sales funnel is consistently full of leads:
- Sell more products to existing customers.
- Set a goal for the number of networking events you will attend each month, and the number of new people you’d like to meet at each event.
- Reward yourself for closing new business.
- Take a look at opt-in email lists.
- Ask your current customers for referrals.
- Check out on line directories for associations in your territory
- Make a habit of having lunch, coffee or breakfast with at least one new person each week.
- Write articles for relevant on-line or print publications your prospects might read.
- Volunteer to speak at trade shows and conferences.
- Be excellent at what you do and a reputation
- Join the trade associations or organizations your clients and prospects belong to.
- Try sending mailings to prospects, complete with relevant items of interest.
All you have to do is pick one a week to master and at the end of the quarter your business will be overflowing with qualified leads
Dedicated to increasing your sales,