People are always asking “What are you reading?” So I took the liberty of compiling all the books I can remember reading in 2010. Anything I read that didn’t make the list clearly wasn’t worth remembering (or reading in the first place. I Hope you are inspired to pick up a few of these in 2011. Please add to this list and she with our reader what you thought were the top picks of 2010.
- Four Seasons: The Story of a Business Philosophy by Isadore Sharpe
- Irrationally Predictable by Dan Ariely
- Free by Chris Anderson
- The Secret Law of Attraction by Napolean Hill
- Million Dollar Consulting – Weiss
- Money Talk – Alan Weiss
- The Global Consultant – Alan Weiss and Omar Khan
- Linchpin – Seth Godin
- Mastering the World of Selling – Eric Taylor and David Riklan
- Green Eggs and Ham – Dr Seuss
- Thrive: Stop Wasting Your Life Away – Alan Weiss
- Medium Raw – Anthony Bourdain
- Conquer the Chaos – Clate Mask and Scott Martineau
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes
- Top Dog Sales Secrets – Various
- Go for No – Andrea Waltz and Richard Fenton
- SNAP Selling Jill Konrath
- No More Cold Calling – Joanne Black
- –able – Scott Ginsberg
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits – Vern Harnish
- Making Your Business Thrive – Wanda Loskot
- The Speed of Trust – Stephen MR Covey
Don’t forget to add your picks in the comments below.
Make 2011 the year you sell with passion!
2 responses to “My best picks for 2011”
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Colleen Francis, Santi Chacon. Santi Chacon said: My best picks for 2010: People are always asking “What are you reading?” So I took the liberty of compil… http://bit.ly/hYBk2l […]
Colleen, This was very helpful. Thank you. One book I find myself keep coming back to is Jeff Thull’s “Mastering the Complex Sale”.