This year commit to start and continue on a path to a sustained profitable attitude
Here are 13 immediate actions you can take:
- Focus. Concentrate on yourself. Resign your position as general manager of the universe. You can’t be involved in other peoples problems until your own are gone. And when you’re building your own attitude, you must take the time for yourself, to work on being the best you can be. This single step will also pave the way for you to be the best you can be for others.
- Work at it a small amount EVERY DAY. The daily does in “attitude adjustment” is the most important part of the positive attitude achievement process. They key is to work on this everyday in small amounts. Just like to Dr. ordered… its “one apple a day”
- Turn the news upside down – If the news guy says, “The housing market is off 33%” – look at the positive side if the SAME STATEMENT — 5,000,000 homes will be sold this year.
- Invest, don’t spend – time and money – you decide how you will react, respond, and recover. Invest in reading, not watching TV.
- Start early, end late, work your ass off in the middle, and get ready when you’re done. Success comes to those who work smart and work hard
- Don’t be “in” your market, DOMINATE it!
- Link everything to your top 5 goals
- Create your attitude environment at work and at home. Stay away from the life suckers in your office (You know, the constant complainers.)
- Get in the car and listen to learn. Get home and read to succeed.
- Network for others and yourself – 5 hours a week, help others build their business so that you can grow yours. Connect people that need to know each other, attend events so you can meet others
- Buy flowers for your office. Smell the roses is not a phrase, it’s a state of mind.
- Quit whining. No one wants to be around you, much less listen to you when you do. Commit to being a Live Giver. Make others feel good about interacting with you
- Remember: “I think I can. I think I can.” The Little Engine That Could Author Watty Piper 1930
A positive attitude is key for a successful 2010. What from this list are you willing to take action on this week?
Dedicated to increasing your sales,