It was a pleasure to join Ryan Jenkins on the Next Generation Podcast. We spoke about effective strategies for selling to Millennials, managing a Millennial sales force, and how selling is changing in today’s digital world.
Here are a few takeaways from the interview:
- How you can effectively sell across generations.
- Tips for selling to Millennials.
- Identify positive traits of a Millennial salesperson.
- Identify likely pitfalls of a Millennial salesperson.
- Best practices when managing a Millennial salesperson.
- Advice for a rookie Millennial salesperson.
- Effective sales strategies that are working in today’s digital age.
- Understanding the power of social media in the sales process.
- How the sales landscape will change in the next 5 years and what your organization can do to prepare.
- The power of a multi-media sales strategy.
- How to build virtual trust with Millennials.
- The benefits of building an open sales environment.
- How the skills of salespeople are changing.
You can listen to the podcast here.
One response to “Best Strategies For Managing a Millennial Sales Force (Next Generation Podcast)”
[…] Best Strategies for Managing a Millennial Sales Force (Next Generation Podcast) Author: Colleen Francis, Founder and President, Engage Selling Solutions Source: The Sales Leader […]