I was chatting with a fellow trainer the other day and when I mentioned being on Twitter, he scoffed and said that it was a waste of time, better for students – not sales professionals…
I’ll share with you what I told him: social networking has become one of my top sales-producing tools. Here are just a couple of examples: 1. Twitter is now my second best source of web site leads, and 2. earlier this year I made $30,000 in one deal simply by asking a question on LinkedIn.
Those are real results! And as a sales professional – even if you are part of a large company – you need to be leveraging these tools!
If you’re a bit overwhelmed by all this Social Networking stuff, then I’ve got good news: at the upcoming Sales Mastery Workshop, we’ve added a dedicated Social Networking Bootcamp. Bring your laptops and you will take your lead generation to the next level using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!
Want even more good news? You have the opportunity to save big on my upcoming Sales Mastery Workshop. Enroll in the Sales Mastery Workshop by midnight on Wednesday and save $2,000 on the cost of the program. Sign up by then and you’ll pay only $997! PLUS, when you sign up, you’ll have the opportunity to get in on my easy 2-pay option, which allows you to pay for the workshop in 2 easy installments.
Ready to learn more now? Click here: www.engageselling.com/mastery
During this intensive, 3-day Sales Mastery Workshop, scheduled for November 18-20 in Chicago, I will hold you accountable. I will make sure you’re sharing your challenges and learning to beat them.
- How to start prospecting effectively. Hint: in today’s climate, brute force cold-calling just doesn’t work.
- Closing the deal once the pipeline is full. Seriously, some sales professionals today seem to have forgotten about closing the deal once they’ve nailed their prospects.
- After the sale: managing customers once you’ve won their business. It’s easier to sell your current customers – as long as you’ve developed the right relationship.
- Hiring the right team for success. Getting the right team behind you is essential for your long-term success.
- Pulling it together. You’ll walk away with a comprehensive set of tools for immediate and lasting impact.
And remember, for the first time ever, we’re going to be holding a Social Media Boot-Camp! Bring your laptops and you will take your lead generation to the next level using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!
Remember, your opportunity to save $2,000 on the workshop ends Wednesday at midnight, so take action now!
Dedicated to increasing your sales,
2 responses to “Are you social?”
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by . said: […]
[…] Are you social? | Sell More, Work Less and Make More Money by … […]