I received this from my friends Eliot and Brent at Peak Sales Recruiting . With 2 weeks to go it bears repeating…and implementing!
For many companies June 30 is year end. For others it is the end of Q2. Either way, here is a quick reminder of the things you need to be looking at to ensure your team has a great finish to the end of the year:
1. Pipeline – is it above or below the target multiple (usually 3-4x, higher in this economy) and is it leading or trailing?
2. Activity volumes – are calls, meetings, proposals, etc. in line with ratios required to hit targets?
3. Forecast to Actual – is week to week accuracy improving or deteriorating?
4. Slide – what percentage of forecasted deals are sliding into the next month?
5. Top customers – how many generated revenue / were contacted?
To win, your sales force has to be operating at full steam ahead.
Thanks Eliot and Brent – now everyone go out their and exceed this quarter!