- Buyers don’t always know how to buy. You have to show them what the close will look like. Create a closing project plan.
- Speaking of closing… always start the implementation before the close happens. Set expectations about what you need, when and who must. be involved for a successful project before the project starts.
- Hire right and fire fast.
- If you want to grow hire growth minded people.
- Good Account Managers rarely can be converted to great hunters.
- No amount of new technology beats the telephone for setting appointments and face to face meetings for closing new business.
- Consumers are the new experts.
- A sales leader whose primary goal is to be liked by his team will never be a great leader.
- “A” players never improve the behaviour of “B” players but “B players will drive away “A” players.
- Coach 30 minutes a week, 1 hour a month and 90 minutes a quarter for the best results.
Hope to see you at the next one.