Based on my work over the last year, I’ve identified 6 top reasons that I see sales teams fall short of their full sales potential.
Could you be making the same mistakes?
If you are, I would highly suggest course correcting and updating your processes.
- The manager’s belief system drives your seller’s behaviors.
- Outside trainers are hurting your growth potential.
- No early warning systems are in place for detecting when customers might be considering defecting.
- Paying for complacency, not for acceleration.
- No succession plans for your best customers.
- Not in alignment with the customer’s buying process.
[bctt tweet=”Don’t overlook these potential mistakes your organization could be making.” username=”EngageColleen”]
Each of these errors can throw a wrench into your sales results. How many of them are you making?
Let me help you by providing tactical feedback on how to address your greatest business challenges and dramatically improve your results along the way. Learn more here.