If you find prospecting always somehow slips to the bottom of your “To Do” list, here are 12 Tips to help you ensure your sales funnel is consistently full of leads:
1. Sell more products to existing customers…
2. Set a goal for the number of networking events you will attend each month, and the number of new people you’d like to meet at each event.
3. Reward yourself for closing new business…
4. Take a look at opt-in email lists.
5. Ask your current customers for referrals.
6. Go for a walk or drive around your territory, and take a look at who is in the neighborhood.
7. Make a habit of having lunch, coffee or breakfast with at least one new person each week.
8. Write articles for relevant on-line or print publications your prospects might read.
9. Volunteer to speak at trade shows and conferences.
10. Be excellent at what you do!
11. Join the trade associations or organizations your clients and prospects belong to.
12. Try sending mailings to prospects, complete with relevant items of interest.
Dedicated to increasing your sales,