Here are two more ways to ensure you receive more referral!
3. Write some letters
Regardless of the business you’re in, an effective letter writing campaign can bring in a steady stream of new leads that will have an immediate and dramatic impact on your bottom line.
When drafting your letter, the key is to make sure it says four things:
- Thank them for their business
- Remind them how you met – especially if it was through a referral.
- Ask them to send you some names.
- Tell them that you will reward them with lunch or a gift basket if their referral turns into business.
Sound simple? That’s because it is! And the real beauty is – it works!
4. Have fun with holidays and celebrations
Most sales people send Christmas cards. But if you want to stand out and be remembered by your customers, why not try something a little different?
- Valentine’s Day candy baskets.
- Birthday cakes on their birthday.
- Champagne on their company’s anniversary.
- Plants on the first day of spring, or at Easter.
- Orange and black candy at Halloween.
- Gifts for your clients’ admin assistants on Secretaries’ Day.
- Thanksgiving cards or food baskets.
- If your client has a volunteer day where they help out a local project in the community, see if you can participate with them.
- Send congratulations to your clients when you know they’ve completed something significant in their personal or professional lives
Dedicated to increasing your sales,