Early Warning Signs
July 1, 2013
Could you be heading for a revenue crash? Here are six often missed warning signs:
- Your sales team views client attraction or prospecting as drudgery work
- Poor performers are in place for more than two quarters in a row
- Sellers believe that the after sale client enablement or the post sale on-boarding is not their responsibility
- Sellers fire and forget
- Leadership over focuses on closing. At all costs!
- Your company is over focused on one product line at the expense of all others
Get Cutting Edge Sales Strategies Delivered Right to You
Sign-up for my sales strategy videos delivered weekly direct to you!